A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
- Art Print is " border on each side.
- This Giclee Art Poster was Created and Designed by an Award-winning Artist, not by an Anonymous Production Team.
- Designed, Printed, and Produced in Oregon, USA.
- Premium Archival Ink & Thick Art Paper Giclee Print with Intense, Rich Colors that are True to the Artist’s Vision and Original Artwork.
- We Curate & Create First-class Art Prints that Reflect the Magnificent, Beautiful, & Distinctive Ideas, Art, or Locations that Inspired Them.
As low as $14.95
Only %1 left
Ryan Henry Ward who signs his work simply as “Henry”, is an American artist who has been described as "Seattle's most prolific muralist." Publicly active as an artist only since 2008, by the close of 2014, he had painted over 180 murals on surfaces such as buildings exteriors, school interiors, garages, and even vehicles, primarily in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. By his own count, he had sold over 2000 canvases. Although he lived in a bus during his early career as a Seattle artist, Henry now lives on a boat and maintains a studio in the Ballard neighborhood. In contrast to many other artists on Seattle's "street artist" scene, Ward always executes his public pieces with the permission of the property owner. Ryan Henry Ward's vision of creating primitive images with a dream-like, surreal quality has come to fruition. He wants the natural rawness of the painting process to show through his balanced, bright, and whimsical work.
|Theme||Original Artwork Reproduction|