Colorful Imaginary Portrait of Woman and Eggs
- Art Print is " border on each side.
- This Giclee Art Poster was Created and Designed by an Award-winning Artist, not by an Anonymous Production Team.
- Designed, Printed, and Produced in Oregon, USA.
- Premium Archival Ink & Thick Art Paper Giclee Print with Intense, Rich Colors that are True to the Artist’s Vision and Original Artwork.
- We Curate & Create First-class Art Prints that Reflect the Magnificent, Beautiful, & Distinctive Ideas, Art, or Locations that Inspired Them.
As low as $16.95
Only %1 left
The enchanting women, plants and animals of Libby Hoagland’s colorful paintings are inspired by the archetypes and symbols of world mythologies and creation stories. Her work explores the themes of the Anima Munda —or Soul of the World—and ponders what humankind’s role might be in bringing about a more harmonious, sustainable way of life. “I see the world—its mountains, rivers, plants and animals— as possessing their own capacities of perception and sparkling intelligence. The women in my paintings are there to care for the world and its many creatures.” Hoagland has studied the works of C.J. Jung, Joseph Campbell and Meinrad Craighead.
|Theme||Original Artwork Reproduction|