Minnesota Sand Castle
- Art Print is " border on each side.
- This Giclee Art Poster was Created and Designed by an Award-winning Artist, not by an Anonymous Production Team.
- Designed, Printed, and Produced in Oregon, USA.
- Premium Archival Ink & Thick Art Paper Giclee Print with Intense, Rich Colors that are True to the Artist’s Vision and Original Artwork.
- We Curate & Create First-class Art Prints that Reflect the Magnificent, Beautiful, & Distinctive Ideas, Art, or Locations that Inspired Them.
As low as $18.95
Only %1 left
Joanne Radmilovich Kollman is a Northwest oil painter; her representational paintings of the figure, landscape and still life are earmarked by a lyrical style and unique eye for design. Brushwork and use of broken color elicit movement and spontaneity in her paintings. As a representational alla prima oil painter, her surroundings motivate an interest to explore her subjects with the expressive quality of oil paint. She strives to capture the energy of her subjects through brushwork and observation of changing light. Joanne paints daily from the model, still life, or landscape.Joanne has been awarded numerous grants through the Regional Arts and Culture Council. Her floral paintings are distributed nationally to galleries and have juried into several American Impressionist exhibitions; the most recent at the Salmagundi Club in New York.
|Theme||Travel Art Print from Original Painting|