Sebastian Fish Oclock
- Art Print is " border on each side.
- This Giclee Art Poster was Created and Designed by an Award-winning Artist, not by an Anonymous Production Team.
- Designed, Printed, and Produced in Oregon, USA.
- Premium Archival Ink & Thick Art Paper Giclee Print with Intense, Rich Colors that are True to the Artist’s Vision and Original Artwork.
- We Curate & Create First-class Art Prints that Reflect the Magnificent, Beautiful, & Distinctive Ideas, Art, or Locations that Inspired Them.
As low as $20.95
Only %1 left
Jim Mazzotta grew up at the "shore" in South Jersey soaking in all the wild sights and crazy people that inhabited the hot summers by the boardwalk in the 60s and 70s. All this provided a colorful backdrop in which to grow up. As an adult, Jim made landfall at another beach in SW Florida. where he worked in the newspaper business as a political cartoonist, illustrator and news photo director. His award winning cartoons have appeared in the NY Times, US News, London Times and many other national publications. Today Jim and his artist wife, Kathleen, own an island art gallery (Jungle Drums Gallery) steps from the Gulf of Mexico on Captiva Island. They often collaborate on art projects when they aren't chillin' on the palm shaded beach with a glass of merlot. Northwest Art Mall is extremely proud to have Jim in our fine line of artist. We encourage you to visit his gallery website as well at www.jungledrumsgallery.com.
|Theme||Travel Art Print from Original Painting|